CoderDojo Belgium is a non-profit organization that puts together free workshops (do-it yourself classes) for boys and girls from 7 to 17 years old. A Dojo is entirely prepared and led by volunteers. Mentors coach the participants. They explain, show, teach, and stimulate imagination and creativity.
In total there are about 140 clubs in Belgium with more than 1700 volunteers.
CoderDojo Belgium currently employs 6 people.
You will support our team in managing the orders from the community, follow up purchases and invoices, record them on the appropriate budgets and help report on the financial situation. You will also help the team with different administrative tasks.
· Bachelor degree in related subject or equal work experience
· 3-5 years work experience
· Be able to communicate in 2 languages (Dutch, French) spoken and written.
English is a nice to have.
· Team player since we all work tightly together and rely on each other
· Thorough because of the importance of correct accountancy and
· Proactive on picking things up and improving them
· Work well with Excel, emails, editing, etc.
· Independent autonomous
· Good communicator
· Be an ambassador of Coderdojo values
· Handle the orders and purchases, tracking orders and invoices follow up
· File the different invoices, track them in excel and transfer to accountant.
· Handle the communication with the accountant.
· Process and record invoices following our internal process
· Bank statements follow up
· Compile invoices
· Data input in different reporting systems
· Help prepare reports on budgets and actuals
· Improve current process when needed
· Respond to community inquiries
· Manage info box of the organization
· Administrative support of the team
· Stock management
What we offer
· Part time job in a great and positive work environment
· Competitive salary with other employee's benefits
· Wonderful community of volunteers
Send Resume and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org